June 2nd, 2013 by Josh
Poker Stars is running another one of their Milestone Hand promotions. This time it is for the 100 Billionth Hand so it is much larger than the previous events. There are actually 7 total special promotions taking place in June, 2013, at Pokerstars and they are all bundled together to celebrate the 100 billionth hand. The Milestone Hands are certainly the most notable but there are millions of dollars to be won in other ways. In this post I will be discussing how the 100B hand promo works, how you can win money in a Milestone or Mega Milestone hand and some strategies that you can use to increase your chances of winning money. I am going to start things off with a Q&A about the Pokerstars 100 Billionth Hand celebration. This promo is running right now and will continue to run until the 100,000,000,000th hand is played. Pokerstars.com is giving away a record setting $5,000,000 in this promotion alone. If you are new to Pokerstars you can claim $20 instantly and 3 100% bonuses when you follow the directions below.
Pokerstars Milestone Hand Prizes & Info In June, 2013:
- Q. What is a Milestone Hand at Pokerstars? A. The Milestone Hands are every millionth hand starting at 970,000,000,000. So the first Milestone hand will be 971,000,000,000. The current hand number is show on the poker table screen in the top left corner.
- Q. What do I win for being dealt in a Milestone Hand at Pokerstars? A. If you are dealt in to one of these hands but you do not win you will receive $75 for every Pokerstars VPP you earned during the last 50 hands. This means that it pays to stick to the same table and it pays to play big, higher stakes means more VPPs. Plus you will win $75 on top of the VPP calculated prize.
- Q. What do I get if I win a Milestone Hand at Pokerstars? A. Winning one of these special hands is worth double the jackpot listed above. So if you had earned 17 VPPs during the last 50 hands your payout for being dealt in would be $1,350 so if you win the hand your prize will be $2,700.
Pokerstars Mega Milestone Hand Prizes & Info In June, 2013:
- Q. What is the Mega Milestone Hand at Pokerstars? A. The Mega Milestone Hand is the 100,000,000,000 (100 billionth) hand.
- Q. What do I win for being dealt in a Mega Milestone Hand at Pokerstars? A. The payout for being dealt into the big hand is worth a lot of money. They will give you $2,000 for each VPP earned in the last 50 hands plus $10,000 cash.
- Q. What do I get if I win a Mega Milestone Hand at Pokerstars? A. Winning the big hand is worth the $2k/VPP plus $100,000 cash.
- Q. What Is The Stakes Share At Pokerstars? A. Poker Stars is giving away $1 million dollars when the $100 billionth hand is hit, no matter what. So if some small stakes player or someone who has only earned a couple VPPs because he just logged in hits it there will be a lot of money left over. The Pokerstars Stakes Share allows them to award the rest of this money. Anyone who is playing at the same type of table – both game and stakes – will receive a cut. Let’s say there is $400,000 left and the 100 billionth hand is dealt in an oddball game like $2/4 Badugi poker. This would mean that everyone playing at those tables wins a cut. There are currently 4 of those games running with a total of 15 players. If this happened each one of those players would win an additional $26,666.
Pokerstars 100 Billion Hand & Stake Share Strategy & Tips
There are a couple of Poker Stars 100 Billion Hand & Stake Share strategies and tips that I want to share. They use your last 50 hands to determine how much you win so you want to definitely hand 50 hands under your belt at each active table you are competing at. Pokerstars goes through a million hands multiple times per day but you can keep tabs on the hand number and increase your activity when the hand # is within 200,000 hands of a Milestone.
I suggest playing at your upper range of stakes as well. Don’t play $10/$20 if you are used to $1/2 but you could bump it up to $3/6 to increase your VPPs. I also suggest playing at as many tables as possible.
My Pokerstars Stake Share strategy is even better. The odds say that someone playing small stakes NL Holdem will win the Mega Milestone Hand but what if it is a Stud player or a mixed game player? The number of VPPs you earned in the last 50 hands doesn’t matter with the Stakes Share so you can sit down at a dozen different tables 10 minutes before the 100 billionth hand is dealt. I would sit at mostly small stakes tables for a variety of common and uncommon games. Here are some examples:
If you played at the tables listed above when the 100 billionth hand was dealt at Pokerstars.com you would increase your chances of not only being dealt in the big hand but also of hitting a big Stakes Share payout. Obviously you can choose any games and stakes you want but I would do a mix of very common, somewhat common and uncommon games. If the Mega Milestone hand was played at a $1/2 NL Holdem table the payout would be pretty small even if the winner and other players didn’t earn many VPPs. If it was hit on one of the Omaha tables listed above your payout would likely be thousands of dollars. If it hit at any of the last 6 table types you would likely earn tens of thousands of dollars via the Stakes Share. The odds may be remote but you can at least stack them more in your favor.
Other Billion Hand Celebration Promotions At Poker Stars In June, 2013
Here is a list of the other events and promotions running right now at Pokerstars, along with a brief description:
- Pokersatars Golden Sitngo – The Golden Sitngo promotion at Pokerstars is better than all of the rest except for the actual Milestone hands. These sitngos start on June 17th and run until June 23rd. There is at least $1,000,000 being given away to SNG players at Pokerstars, possibly even more. When you sign up for a Sitngo tournament at Pokerstars you will be notified if your tourney has been upgraded to a Golden SNG right before the cards are dealt. If your sitngo is selected the prize pool will be increased by 2X, 4X or 10X. That is not all though. Each SNG player will be awarded with 2X, 4X or 10X the buy-in fee. Thousands of Sitngos at Pokerstars will be converted into Golden Sitngos. The more SNG’s played during the 6 day promotion the better because Pokerstars will keep awarding money based on increase so they could end up giving away much more than $1,000,000.
- Pokerstars Zoom & Boom – Vote on the best Pokerstars hand ever on Youtube. Once it is selected by Team Pokerstars players you will be able to claim some free money when you win a game with the exact same starting hand at the Zoom Poker tables. You can win up 100XD the table’s Big Blind, up to $100.
- Pokerstars Zoom 100 – A $109 buy-in Zoom Poker tournament with a record setting $1,000,000 GTD prize pool.
- Pokerstars World Record Tournament – Pokerstars is going to set a new world record for the biggest poker tournament ever. They plan on beating their old record of 200,000 players on June 16th. Their new goal is 225,000 players and the tourney has a $1 buy-in with a $300,000 prize pool so there is a $75,000 overlay.
- Pokerstars Ultimate Freeroll – Pokerstars is giving away $1,000,000 in this freeroll tournament.
There is bound to be other promotions and bonuses running during the Road To 100 Billion Hands promotion at Pokerstars this June. I’m sure that they will run a 100 Billionth Hand reload bonus code promotion and maybe even a free money give-away. You can currently claim an instant $20 bankroll at Pokerstars for free plus three 100% bonuses up to $600 when you enter our Stars marketing code and PS bonus code.
Related Gambling News
- June 14, 2013 Microulis69 Wins $103,800 On 100 Billionth Hand At Pokerstars The 100 billionth hand has been dealt at Pokerstars. More than 10,000 players received a part of the $1,000,000 cash give-away for the 100 billionth hand, not to mention the millions […]
- May 2, 2014 Pokerstars Bonus Code May 2014 – Free $20 Instantly – Three $600 Bonuses The Pokerstars bonus code changes from month to month because they are always running special promotions. We have been authorized to list the best Pokerstars bonus code in May, 2014. This […]
- February 5, 2013 $20 Free At Pokerstars – $20 In Free Poker Stars Money
If you do not currently play at Pokerstars you can claim $20 for free to try out the largest online poker site. The free $20 offer at Pokerstars is available to those who […]
- February 26, 2013 Free Poker Money No Deposit In 2013 There are few free poker money no deposit offers in 2013. Five or six years ago Party Poker used to give away free $50 bankrolls but they discontinued that quite a while ago. I do know of […]
- May 1, 2014 Pokerstars Marketing Code May 2014
Pokerstars is running some great promotions in May, 2014. New players at Poker Stars will get to enjoy these promos and claim one of the best new player welcome bonuses in the […]