February 22nd, 2013 by Josh
The fastest paying U.S. poker sites in September, 2013 have kicked networks like Merge and Revolution out of the rankings. The fall of rooms like Carbon Poker and Lock Poker can mostly be attributed to their unwillingness or inability to pay American poker players quickly. Merge used to be the largest US poker site for a very long time but they have been losing traffic in unheard of numbers during the last 12-18 months. They have lost around 75% of their real money traffic and the number one reason for this loss is slow U.S. payouts. Who is going to continue to play at a U.S. poker site that cannot or will not pay out in less than 2-3 months? I wouldn’t and apparently I am not alone. The US poker rooms with the quickest cashouts in September, 2013 are essentially bankrupting rooms like Carbon Poker and Lock Poker – along with their respective networks. In this post I will go over the USA poker sites with the fastest withdrawal speeds in 2013.
Quickest U.S. Payout Methods In September, 2013
The fastest U.S. poker payout options in 2013 will vary from room to room. There are three that are as quick as or quicker than the turbo echecks Pokerstars used to send to Americans. When it comes to U.S. gambling withdrawal methods and speeds it all boils down to how fast the company processes them. The problem at Carbon Poker is that they make players wait 8+ weeks before they even start to process a cashout. Lock Poker is rumored to be close to bankruptcy so that likely explains their long payment delays. They are clearly running out of money because even non-US players are forced to wait weeks for Neteller and Skrill withdrawals, which should only take 5-10 minutes. The poker room will tell you that they are having “processor issues” but this is just a lie. Let’s get back to the fastest US poker payout options. Here is a list of the best poker room withdrawal options for Americans in 2013.
- Moneygram / Western Union – Money is available instantly as soon as it is sent. Fast paying rooms generally take 12-48 hours to send you the info you need to pickup the money. You can pick up at most banks, K-marts, Wal-marts, Currency Exchanges and many other retailers in the USA. I like this payout method because of the speed and because you get the money in cash. The downside is that there are hefty fees. Some poker rooms will give you one or two free money transfer payouts per month though.
- Turbo Checks – Check cashouts at the crappy US poker sites are the slowest option but at the good rooms they can be the second best option. There is no excuse for a room that does not cut the check and send it within 48 hours of the cashout request. Sadly, most rooms wait a month or two before doing this. Luckily there are three US poker sites that send check payouts right away using fast delivery services. You can have the check in hand within 3-10 days at these rooms. The fees for this paper checks are minimal.
Fastest Paying USA Poker Rooms & Gambling Sites In 2013
Now that you know what the fastest payout methods are for Americans you will probably want to know which rooms offer them. In the list below I have laid all of this out. Use our links to claim special bonuses at these rooms.
- BetOnline Poker – Moneygram, Western Union, regular check, courier check, overnight check and bank wire. BetOnline Poker usually takes 12-48 hours to send you the pickup info for money transfer payouts. The three check cashout options range from 5 days to around 2 weeks. Bank wires take around a week or two and are the best option for large withdrawals. Visit BetOnline.ag and claim a 25% bonus up to $900 on every deposit. Read this 2013 BetOnline review for more info.
- Bovada Poker – Moneygram. Western Union and checks delivered by Fedex. Money transfer payouts tend to take 24-36 hours from start to finish. The checks are extremely reliable and you get a free check payout every month. You’ll receive your check cashout in around 7 days or less. Use this link for a 100% bonus up to $1,000. You can also read this 2013 Bovada review or this 2013 Bovada payout guide.
Related Gambling News
- February 10, 2013 Horse Betting Cashback – Racebook Rebates The top horse betting sites in 2013 are each offering a special cashback incentive. Horse race betting cashback or rebates are similar to rakeback at poker sites. If you wager $1,000 on […]
- February 23, 2013 Best New Poker Site For Americans 2013 – Top US Online Poker Room There is a newcomer to the world of online poker. When I say new I do not mean that the poker room just opened up. They have not been in the mainstream in the past but they recently started […]
- March 14, 2013 Top Online Poker Site Bonuses In 2013 The top online poker sites in 2013 generally offer the best bonuses. The size of a poker room bonus is not the most important thing to consider. Like the girls say - not to me though - it […]
- April 12, 2014 USA Online Sportsbooks In 2014 – U.S. Sports Betting Sites The NFL football betting season isn't too far off. There are several USA online sportsbooks in 2014 that are worth mentioning. These 2014 U.S. sports betting sites have already published […]
- September 12, 2013 Week 2 NFL Football Point Spreads & Lines 2013 If you bet on the week 1 NFL spreads that I suggested you are a little richer than you were before. There were a few upsets during week 1 and week 2 is bound to have more. Last week I […]